Voter Checklist 2020
Confused about where and how to vote? Looking for information on individual candidates or issues? Loud Light has put together this good resource to get you started. https://www.loudlight.org/voter
KANSAS VOTER CHECKLIST
✅ 1) Check your registration at KSVotes.org
📝 2) Find your Sample Ballot
🧐 3) Research the Candidates
🗳️ 4) Vote!
Request a mail ballot or find where you can vote in-person early or on Election Day. Don’t forget to bring your photo ID!
📱Election Protection Hotline
If you are turned away, denied a provisional ballot, or see voter intimidation call the Election Protection Hotline at 866-OUR-VOTE [866-687-8683].
VOTING BY MAIL
1) Request a Mail Ballot at KSVotes.org(at least 1 week before Election Day)
2) Receive and Complete your Mail Ballot
- Don’t forget to sign the outside of the return envelope
3) Return your Mail Ballot (on or before Election Day)
- Mail your ballot back (most counties require a stamp or more postage)
- Hand deliver it to your county election office (the office has a ballot drop box)
- Hand deliver it to a secure ballot drop box
- Hand deliver it to any poll site in your county on Election Day
3) Confirm the Election Office Received your Ballot
- Check the status of your mail ballot on VoterView