Hiring Executive Director: Rural Champion for a Stronger Kansas
KRC has re-opened our search for an Executive Director. Please see description and information below.
The Kansas Rural Center is looking for someone who desires the opportunity to further an important cause, where a leader can put their passion and talents to good use. The Kansas Rural Center (KRC), a nonprofit dedicated to sustainable food and farm systems and bolstering rural communities in Kansas, is seeking an Executive Director.
For more than 40 years, KRC has been a trusted voice for:
- Independent family farms and rural communities;
- Ecologically sound food systems and land stewardship;
- Responsible progressive public policy.
We’re looking for a strong leader who will be our organization’s spokesperson, personnel and program manager, and financial principal. This person will work with the Board of Directors to fund the organization, set policies, expand capacity, and lead the programmatic direction of KRC, while working closely with staff to carry out KRC’s mission, programs, and objectives.
Position highlights include:
- Salary of $45,000 to $55,000, commensurate with experience;
- Flexible, home-based work location in Kansas;
- Job activities that are collaborative, intellectual, and rewarding.
For more details and application instructions, review the job description here.
The Kansas Rural Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.