ATTRA Webinars on Organic Farming
The National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service , or ATTRA, has a series of 60 to 90 minute long webinars available to provide information on organic farming. These were designed for farmers and conservation professionals, and cover whole farm crop insurance options as well as Organic Crop Rotations, Biodiversity in Organic Systems, and pest management in organic systems. You can visit the general ATTRA website at https://attra.ncat.org/ or see the links below.
- Organic Crop Rotations, August 15, 2012; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bao8GxgTfPg
- Links Between Biodiversity Requirements of Organic Systems and NRCS Practice Standards, Sept. 27, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Qj3uABPwE&feature=youtu.be
- Organic Pest Management II, July 27, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8XWk-frNM
- Pest Management in Organic Systems I, Jan. 6, 2012; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVhdGzz1Uw0&feature=channel&list=UL
- Agri-Lite Understanding Whole-Farm Insurance for the Specialized, Diversified and Organic Farm, Sept. 13, 2012; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWu7ypirJzU